The following sustainability-related disclosure is provided under Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2022/1288 of 6 April 2022.
Lombard International Assurance S.A. is a financial market participant under Regulation (EU) 2019/2088 (i.e. SFDR) which shall publish per each financial product that promotes environmental or social characteristics or has sustainable investments as its objective, the required sustainability-related information.
Lombard International Assurance S.A. provides a range of unit-linked and capitalisation insurance products which are categorized as Insurance-Based Investment Products (IBIP). IBIPs are included in the list of financial products under Art. 2 par. 12 of SFDR.
The unit-linked and capitalisation products offered by Lombard International Assurance S.A. are multi-option IBIPs and fall into the scope of Art. 20 of Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2022/1288.
In line with the clarifications provided by the European Supervisory Authorities (ESAs) in June 2022, Lombard International Assurance S.A. provides an overview of the investment options (i.e. investment strategies or investment funds) that qualify as a financial product referred to in Art. 8 or 9 SFDR and summarises important sustainability-related information of such investment strategies.
For full disclosures you are invited to visit the SFDR website disclosures of the relevant investment manager with respect to investment strategies and fund companies with respect to investment funds.
For investment funds, available fund lists can be accessed with the applicable access code under: https://eu.lombardinternational.com/en-GB/Funds-Centre
Investment strategies referred to under Art. 8 or 9 SFDR are available for the following products:
- Accumulation & Maintenance Plan (RDR) - for UK
- CapBond Germany – for Germany
- Capitalisation Bond – for Finland
- Corporate Select Plan – for Belgium
- Insurance Estate Planning Scheme – for Turkey
- Insurance Wealth Preservation Plan – for Israel
- Liberté – for France
- Liberté Capitalisation – for France
- Lombard Leben – for Germany
- Luxembourg Capitalisation Bond – for Luxembourg
- Private Client Insurance (including Italian Wealth Passport version) – for Italy
- Private Client Portfolio – for Cyprus, Finland, Gibraltar, Greece, Jersey, Lithuania, Malta, Norway, Portugal, South Africa, Sweden, Luxembourg, UK (RDR / Non RDR)
- Private Client Wealth Management Portfolio – for Gibraltar, Malta, UK (RDR / Non RDR)
- Select Client Plan – for Belgium
- Select Client Policy – for Belgium
- Selecta Link – for Spain
- Vida Plan – for Spain
- Wealth Passport - German Hybrid product – for Germany
- Wealth Passport - Swedish Hybrid Policy ® - for Sweden
- Wealth Passport UK – for UK
- Wealth Planning Portfolio – for Cyprus, France, Malta, Portugal, Spain, UK
- Wealth Preservation Trust (RDR / Non RDR) – for UK
For viewing a summary of available investment strategies referred to under Art. 8 or 9 SFDR with important sustainability-related information please press here.